In this course you will discover how it’s like to breathe underwater for the first time. If you are not ready to take the full certification, but want to try out, this is the course for you.
To sign up for a PADI Discover Scuba Diving experience, you must be at least 10 years old. No prior experience with scuba diving is necessary, but you need to be in reasonable physical health.
This class takes only 2 hours on a Thursday from 7:00 to 9:00 pm.
What will you learn?
- Go over the scuba equipment you use to dive and how easy it is to move around underwater with your gear.
- Find out what it’s like to breathe underwater.
- Learn key skills that you’ll use during every scuba dive.
- Have fun swimming around and exploring.
- Hear about becoming a certified diver through the PADI Open Water Diver course
Cost: $119 includes class, all scuba equipment, certificate of completion for those who pass the in-water skills.
Are you ready to try it out? Click on the button below to find out about available dates and book your class.